2016 has really started on a good note for Design’N’Buy. In January, we launched version 2.4 of our flagship product All-in-One Designer, and as we are going for DRUPA this year, so just before DRUPA we are launching PrintCommerce version 2.1 and also made it available on Magento CE Version 2.0.4. No other competitor has been come up with a full featured web to print solution over this latest Magento version. We are proud to be able to release it so soon after the version is made available to Magento user and developer community.
The new version 2.1 has also been made available on all platforms Magento 188.8.131.52, PrestaShop 184.108.40.206, OpenCart 220.127.116.11, wooCommerce 4.5.
Abhishek Agarwal, CMO Design’N’Buy said, “PrintCommerce has already emerged as trusted solution for print service providers and decorated apparel industry to provide personalized offerings to their customers and this new version launch further strengthen its market position.” He further congratulated Design’N’Buy team over this achievement and hinted this as big highlight during DRUPA 2016 as well.
Here’s the complete list of updated and new features in PrintCommerce Version 2.1
- Multi-color option for products
- Pick color from design feature in color picker to use consistent color codes in artwork
- Image effect module: In edit image pop-up, added a new tab for “Effects” using which user can apply image masks in different shapes; zoom in/out images and crop, apply image filters like sepia, black & white etc.
- Flip object feature in object editing pop-ups for clipart and image
- Centralizing line feature. Alignment line is displayed for reference depending on elements position within design studio
- Feature to specify CMYK color codes in color picker in addition to RGB color codes
- Displaying available product sizes sequentially on product details page and on proceed window for design studio
- Enhanced clipart library with new clipart
- Enhanced font library with more bold/italics fonts
- New professional design ideas
- Image upload process has been changed for good user experience – If user clicks image container to upload image, and there is no image in his image gallery, he can directly upload image without accessing image gallery, while if there is minimum 1 image in image gallery, then he would be presented with image gallery pop-up from where he can either choose any image to load or import further images for use. Then we have simplified image gallery pop-up where from same screen he can see his image gallery as well as import images
- In Web to Print admin panel, a proper note for converting font files to JS fonts in manage fonts section
- Admin image gallery – Earlier inside template builder for creating design ideas or pre-template for products, we were not maintaining any image gallery for uploaded images by admin. Now, the image gallery for admin is also maintained so that he can re-use his uploaded images in designs
This new version focuses on simplifying user experience and making product personalization an easy and fun task for users with all levels of expertise. We are open to feedback from our customers, print service providers and critics on the new and improved set of features and welcome further inputs on must-have features.