Holiday Season, the much awaited time of the year brings a festive mood. Together with families, friends and colleagues it’s time to celebrate shop and enjoy. Definitely the trend of giving gifts will never be outdated. With years passing there has been a great revolution in the way people used to gift and express their gesture of love and wishes on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.
Earlier customers used look around in the market for new ideas to gift, there are thousands of online retail businesses displaying promotional discounts to attract customers. Gone are the days when people used to move around in the market and spending hours looking for the right stuff which has now been replaced with online purchasing and adding their creativity by personalizing them. The web has revolutionized the way purchases were made earlier, purchasing online were never this easy unless few giants proved the business model.
A trend of product personalization has been a boom. People have been gifting mugs, t-shirts, purses, mobile cases and many other gifts but it different impact to the gift when it is personalized. Online store owners have been offering a web-to-print solution which allows customers to select the product and customize them. During the festival one may personalize the greeting card and get it delivered to their loved ones, when arranging a theme party or office gathering customized t-shirts would definitely make a difference and add charm and festive spirit to the event.
Online web store owners are now aware of the importance of offering online designer tool to their customers.
- Online designer tool allows lot of customers who are wanting to explore their creativity and personalize their stuff
- Easily integrated with your existing webstore allows you to manage the product catalog right from the admin panel
- Available in multi-language and multi-currency allows the store owner to widen the business reach to customers globally
- The niche offering would attract lot of customers to the web store
- Retailers can attract customers by publishing banners on their website displaying the promotions of new arrivals, festival discounts and offerings
Some important facts about eCommerce business:
- Online sales in the first quarter of 2014 was up by 13% compared to the same quarter in 2013 (source: Custora’s E-Commerce Pulse )
- Nearly 73% of shoppers are confident of getting the best deal online rather than in store
- mCommerce industry has drastically increased to 35% compared to last year
- eCommerce business is expected to hit $304.1 billion this year out of which $61 billion is expected in holiday season
- $196.6 million online shoppers predicted by end of 2014
- eCommerce sales in Europe expected to grow to US$216 billion in 2014, an increase of 18% (source: RetailMeNot)
- 47% of online orders have been placed with the FREE shipping option
- Online buyers prefer selecting a portal by browsing through around 44% of users being online purchase with the help of search engine
- Around 49% of users prefer reading through the review and rating of the product before purchasing
- An active blog have been very influential, nearly 17% are amongst them\75% of total online buyers refer to the online social media presence and validate the prominence of the portal
If you plan to introduce a web store or integrate a web-to-print solution now is the time to make the decision to attract customers and increase your business if not now but the New Year!