As per a research study by Transparency Market Research, the Global Tumblers Market is accounted for $2.10 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.19 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
Some of the key drivers for the growth in demand of reusable drinkware are:
- Increasing environmental awareness, growing health and fitness concerns and changing lifestyle is promoting reusability. As a result, increasing demand for steel tumblers is expected to contribute heavily to the revenue generated by tumbler industry.
- Growing travel & tourism activities and increasing outdoor recreational activities owing to rising disposable incomes has fuelled the demand for sustainable and attractive drinkware.
- Growing demand for personal and corporate gifts with customized messages, logo and prints is identified to be one of the prominent factors for propelling the demand for tumblers.
Changing lifestyle and improving technology is pushing people towards more convenient products. Drinkware products including bottles, mugs, tumblers, everyday glasses, infusers, and cups are distributed through multiple distribution channels including supermarkets, independent stores, eCommerce channels. As per current trends, consumer’s inclination towards online purchasing of drinkware products for easy accessibility and availability will lead to upward trend in online sales figures.
Read Also: Personalized Unboxing Experience is a new opportunity for Printing and Packaging companies
Personalized drinkware is a great style statement, a perfect giveaway for family events, trade shows, and great to have around the office. As a result, in past few years, we at DESIGN’N’BUY have worked closely with some prominent suppliers of drinkware and tumblers and we understand the demand of the industry for personalization and web-to-print.
Our customers have preferred to offer a product designer software on their online store that lets buyers choose any drinkware e.g. a tumbler and personalize it representing their style statement or brand by adding messages/text, uploading logo or photos and adding clipart or embellishments as per their creative taste. The buyers can also choose from different decoration methods that drives the cost and durability of the print e.g. engraving, etching, screen printing as well as digital printing. Also, there could be some customization limitations based on the printing method chosen:
- Limiting to single color etching or engraving for producing an elegant and permanent mark.
- Screen printing in one or 2 colours for offering best pricing for bulk orders.
- Digital printing for allowing full-color application and supporting quantities as low as one
Recently, we developed a unique feature to add monograms to personalize the drinkware with an ability to order in bulk with each item printed with a unique name based on list supplied through variable data printing support. Such features are very popular in corporate gifting and promotional campaigns.
As the global drinkware market is on a all time high growth path, contact any of our web-to-print consultants if you wish to start offering personalized tumblers, glasses, bottles and mugs online.