For more than 2 decades, eCommerce is changing the ways people shop. eCommerce automation eliminates many of the manual, repetitive, and time-consuming tasks that reduce productivity.
There are three ways Ecommerce automation can empower productivity
- Simplify cross border commerce
- Reduce the risk of human errors
- Offer best in a class shopping experience
And now, personalization has added an extra paradigm shift to online purchasing, as consumers can select a product of their choice, personalize it with an artwork of their own choice with photos, text and clipart and order online.
When it comes to ready to implement open source eCommerce solutions, wooCommerce tops the charts for being light-weight, easy to operate and manage and backed by powerful CMS WordPress. It’s a delight for both, a web designer and developers to implement it.
Rising eCommerce demands and personalization motivated DESIGNNBUY to introduce best-of-the class software solutions that combine the power of web-to-print over the WooCommerce platform. If you are new to eCommerce or already have a wooCommerce store, get DESIGNNBUY web-to-print implemented to start selling personalized apparel, customized photo gifs and promotional products and much more.
Some of the key benefits of our web-to-print solution for wooCommerce are:
- It can support all kinds of products like T-shirts, photo mugs banners, greeting cards, textiles custom packaging boxes etc. The possibilities are endless.
- Avoid customer redirection to another website by configuring your own design studio on your woocommerce website.
- Configure your print or merchandise products for personalization within the WooCommerce admin panel with easy integration of the Web2Print admin panel.
- It will supports unlimited products and allows custom options.
- You can easily configure the product for 3D preview as well as a full 360-degree rotation view of the finished product.
- You can anytime configure products that are made to order. Eg. A personalized sport jersey or personalized shoes where user can select the color and material of each part from offered selection.
- Group or team order with same design but personalized name/number of each player.
- You can enable live pricing display within design tool.
- You’ll be given fully mobile responsive design studio which makes it easy to personalize and order from smartphones or any other devices.
- You’ll get print-ready output in any format you need: PNG, JPG, Layered Vector PDF file, SVG.
- Easily customizable look and feel of the website to match your website and brand.
- The solution comes with hundreds of pre-loaded designs, fonts and clipart.
- Hot folder integration for pushing print-ready files to the designated server location.
- Much more…
Here are some live implementations of our web-to-print solutions in integration with wooCommerce stores. The apps have been customized to fit specific business needs.
Helping companies and individuals with fast, high-quality textile prints at competitive prices, in stores and on the web. T-shirt Bar can print just a single t-shirt with a photo or print your company logo on a number of shirts at short notice.
Ascend Sportswear offers the most competitive custom cycling jersey program out there. With a full 3D Design Studio, their customer can personalize any apparel, preview it with live 360 rotating views and order a gear that is 100% “Made for Order”. They are dedicated to supplying the highest quality custom cycling jerseys and gear available at the most competitive pricing.
is a leading provider of high-quality customized large format prints. They use the highest quality inks and media and also specialize in rush printing. DESIGN’N’BUY has a successful track record of developing and delivering customized design tool and product customization tools based on your specific business needs.
So, just send us an inquiry today and we’ll schedule a live demo of our WooCommerce product designer solution for you with one of our experts who can guide you to make the right decision to implement web-to-print for your business.
Contact us for further questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.
Need more help? Click on an article below
Successful Shopify Implementation for Print On-demand Providers With PrintCommerce
All-in-one Designer – An Alternative of Pressaro Web-to-Print Solution from Aleyant
Where to Invest – Web-to-Print or Print MIS?