Bigger. Better. Bolder.
PRINTING United is a brand-new event and joint-venture, co-owned by SGIA and NAPCO Media, and it was launched in Dallas, Texas, October 23–25, 2019
“PRINTING United has proven to be the most important event of the year for apparel, commercial printing, packaging, textile and graphics art industry, bringing together suppliers, print service providers, customers and everyone related to the industry. We could meet many of our customers and lots of prospects under one roof in just 3 days of time and all seemed worthwhile.” said Nidhi Agrawal, CEO and Co-founder Design’N’Buy INC.
Highlights of Design’N’Buy at Printing United 2019
- Met our customers and received their feedback and discussed further goals
- 100+ meetings done
- 50+ one-to-one demo conducted in 3 days
- 10+ new on-spot sign-ups. Won printers trust in us to take their printing business online with our Web-to-Print solutions, by offering live demo and consultancy
- Launch of special web-to-print solution for Printeriors and Digital Textile Designs
- Launch of exclusive Label and Sticker Design Tool
- Launch of First ever PWA enabled Web-to-Print Storefront Theme
- Learned about emerging printing techniques and advancement in technology
- Met industry peers, made friends and enjoyed the evening gala!
- Learned bull riding, the Texan way ?
Team Design’N’Buy at Printing United
The Printing United 2019 gave truly remarkable insights into printing industry and its progress. Who says print is dying, when people around it are so enthusiastic and futuristic? The encouraging response to our print eCommerce solutions and newly launched design tools showed us how fast the industry is changing and how printers are getting ready to dive in the cut-throat competition by leveraging personalization and advancement in digital technology.
Here’s the glimpse of some busiest hours!
The cheerful times when you meet your happy customers
The show has been successful and we are more than excited to be there in 2020 again at Atlanta, Stay tuned!