At Design’N’Buy, We Don’t Just Sell A Product, We Sell You Success!
Our job doesn’t get over after delivery and implementation of W2P software, our dedicated team of support engineers is always just an email or call away, irrespective of the time zone difference.
We are here to ensure you get to maximize your Web-To-Print store’s performance and not worry about the technical aspects of the platform. It’s as simple as that!
Our Winning Philosophy for Customer Support: Customer First
Happy and Efficient Support Team
Honest and Caring Support
Pro-Active Problem Solving Attitude
A Clean Approach and Strategy
Total Transparency and owning up Mistakes
Our Support process goes through a mature cycle unless client is self sufficient to use the solution independently
Dedicated Support Managers
Our Paid Support Services
Choose Any Of Our Support Packages
|Term||Unlimited||6 months||12 months|
|Access to our Helpdesk for user manuals, |
video tutorials, FAQs and more
|Real-time support via phone or online meeting|
|User training (2-hour sessions)||2X [within warranty period]||5X||5X|
|No. of Support Hours||20 Hours||40 Hours|
|Response Time||Within five|
(5) business days following the day of the request
|Within three (3) business days following the day of the request||Within one (1) business day following the day of the request|
|Support Levels & SLA||Basic||Basic + Advanced||Basic + Advanced + Expert|
|Fees||Free||USD $600||USD $1000|
Support Levels & Service Level Agreement
|L1||Basic||Support for general questions related to certain functions of the software. For example:|
1. HOW-TO queries to learn how a specific feature works.
2. Basic level of Software configurations.
3. Training requirements as included in the subscription plan.
If the problem cant be solved by the basic level of support, the support request is escalated to Advanced Level, which will involve technical support specialists.
|Within 2 Business Day 98% of the time|
|L2||Advanced||Support for operational software issues. For example:|
1. CSS level issues to fix user interface.
2. Spelling errors, typos and language translation issues.
3. File upload, directory permission issues.
4. Standard Payment Gateway, Shipping, E-mail, SSL configuration etc.
5. Missing print-ready output files.
6. Empty cart issue.
7. 404 - Page Not Found Issue.
8. Additional training sessions required.
If this Advanced level of support cannot immediately resolve the problem, the Support Request is escalated to Expert Level, which requires involvement of technical support specialists.
|Within 2 Business Day 98% of the time.|
|L3||Expert||Support for helping client in configuring the Software features as per client specific business requirements.|
1. Specific pricing calculation.
2. Specific output generation.
3. Specific behaviour of design studio in editing design templates.
Support services under this level fall under paid support services.
This level of support explicitly does not perform customization of the Software code, its functionality, or its presentation to suit specific needs of the Customer. If resolution requires code modification, the Support Request is escalated to Customization Level.
|Within 3-5 Business Days (based on complexity of the issue) 98% of the time.|
|L4||Customization||This level of support does perform Software customization requested by the Customer which may involve a change in the Software code, its functionality and/or its presentation, and does assist with the integration of the Software with Customer’s existing database, network, or third-party products. For example:|
1. Third-party extension installation.
2. Customization in user interface or user experience.
3. Third-party API integration: Payment gateway, Shipping, Image Library, Accounting etc.
4. Bespoke feature development.
Support services under this level fall under paid support services. Some areas of customization support may or may not even be covered under paid support services. Availability of such specific services will be determined by support representatives.
|Based on Effort and Cost Estimates|
|L5||Critical||This level of support will perform software/hardware reboot and code modifications,if required, to resolve a problem listed below:|
1. Any defect that makes the software unusable without resorting to restarting the software either by terminating the software, exiting the software and/or rebooting the hardware.
2. Any OS, application software or library or 3rd-party application version upgrade issue that leaves that prevents Software to function as desired.
3. Database corruption or hardware failures.
4. Prevents the Software to be accessible by endbuyers.
5. Serious website performance problems.
6. Any issue that prevents end-buyers from purchasing the products from the website or prevents store admin from processing the order.
Support services under this level fall under paid support services. Some areas of customization support may or may not even be covered underpaid support services. Availability of such specific services will be determined by support representatives.
This level of support explicitly does not apply if Licensee has done re-installation and configuration of the Software on new server or hardware.
|Based on Effort |