Annual Maintenance Contract ( AMC)
Customer Success is Our Top Priority
For customers who purchase our perpetual software licenses and manage their own hosting, we offer Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) to ensure software updates and address potential issues.
We strongly recommend that our valued customers consider the advantages associated with maintaining an AMC. This service provides direct access to the necessary resources and expertise, regardless of your inquiry, whether it pertains to technical challenges, customized applications, or server configuration.
What's included in AMC?
- Upgrades, and other modifications to the Software Product as per backward compatibility (maximum 2 times per year).
- Feature upgrades are offered on those which are part of your current licensed version. Any new features introduced in upgrades are not delivered under AMC. You need to connect with our technical support or sales executives to get proposal on new features.
- All maintenance and support services necessary to keep the Software Product in good working order and free from defects as per SLA.
Why opt For AMC
AMC: No coverage for this!
- Installation of the Software Product on new server or changing/replacing the licensing key (for new domain or URL) for the Software Product to work.
- Upgrading, bug fixing or troubleshooting of the eCommerce software used by the client that does not fall under our Software Product.
- Debugging and fixing any bugs/issues generated by any kind of changes in the Software Product codebase or its functionality, done by the Client or any one of his authorized representatives.
- Troubleshooting of the Client server (Development, Staging, Production or Any), on which the Software Product is installed, and elimination of the detected reasons of incorrect server operation.
- Development of additional features, execution of change requests in any of the features of the Software Product (Additional works and services are performed upon the request and paid for separately in accordance with mutually agreed upon fee).
- If your Software Product implementation involves any bespoke customization done for your business, then you are not eligible for Software Product upgrades, as standard upgrade procedure may not apply. You need to connect with our technical support or sales executives to get proposal on having Software Upgrade.
Most Frequently Asked Questions and Their Answers
The amount due each year for Annual Maintenance is calculated at 20% of the software’s current list price. It’s important to note that annual maintenance costs for Staging and Test licenses remain the same as Production licenses. (While Staging licenses are initially purchased at a discount off of list price, we do find that the demand for ongoing support is equal, and often more, than for Production licenses.)
No, AMC is for maintaining the software we delivered to you, we don’t offer new feature development services under AMC. You need to contact your account manager or sales representative to get proposals on any new feature development needs.
Sadly, in that case you would have to raise a support ticket on our helpdesk system and wait until you get response from one of our technical support specialists. The fix can be offered for FREE or may need to be paid for based on our SLAs.
Submit your request to get the software upgrade on our helpdesk and one of our technical support specialists would get back to you to consult, assess your current version, find the upgrade compatibility and share proposal.
Do you have any more questions? Contact our experts