DESIGN’N’BUY today released version 2.6 for their flagship product All-in-one Designer.
The focus of this upgrade is completely on making order processing and pre-press process smooth and fully automatized. The enhanced features will help your production team to reduce the paper work or e-mail communication for processing an order thus increasing you staff efficiency and reducing order processing costs.
The main features introduced in this upgrade release are:
- Hot Folder Settings – Now directly push production ready order files to designated folder on your FTP site on receipt of order. You can configure any folder on local drive or any cloud server along with other order details. If you deal with multiple vendors and drop-shipment services, based on individual product configurations, push files on designated location for each assigned vendor.
- Production Workflow Management – Upon receiving an order, the printing process may involve different stakeholders at each stage of the production. Hence we have offered this feature to admin where he can define different workflow roles and users. Admin can create various production status, create several groups with these product status based on steps of printing every distinct product type and assign it to each product. Then, admin can create roles and define multiple order status permission to each role along with restriction to what can be next status which can be set by that role. Once the production status and roles are set, admin can create workflow users and assign any workflow role to each user. When a workflow user log-in to admin panel, he can only see those orders whose production status matches to his assigned workflow role. This way admin can control visibility of orders to various teams in production department based on order status and control the process without manual intervention. He can also check production status reports at dashboard and detailed version for further analysis.
- Artwork Upload – Now allow your customers to upload ready artwork file on product details page, we display its thumbnail for reference. The allowable file formats for upload are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, psd, ai, txt, doc, xls, xlsx, docx, ico, rar, zip, gz, tar. For jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, psd, ai – preview will be generated. For txt, doc, xls, xlsx, docx, ico, rar, zip, gz, tar – icon will be displayed.
- To support paragraphs and provide better text editing support in the design studio, this enhanced feature has been introduced. In the ‘Add Text’ text box, now users can add paragraphs with auto-wrap and auto-fit features.
- Change product color on product details page for quick preview – User can change color of the product by color custom option drop-down on product detail page for quick edit product.
We hope that these powerful features will help website administrators to enhance their team productivity and reduce
order processing time significantly. For a personalized demo of these features, contact our sales team on [email protected]
More to come, stay tuned.