Pesonalization is the new way of buying your favorite merchandize, apparel or goods online. The two major factors influencing the trend are: first, buyers have moved to online shopping for the freedom of ordering anytime, from anywhere at their convenience. And second, shopping has got more personalized as consumers now want products that are “Made for Order” as per their personalized design and specifications.
Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce platform and favorite among SMEs and preferred when store owners need a subscription-based eCommerce platform than a self-hosted one to implement their online store. But, unfortunately, there has not been any mature and feature-rich Shopify App that can allow end customers to choose a product and personalize it with the help of an integrated design tool before ordering.
That’s the reason, DESIGN’N’BUY extended the integration of its world’s leading web-to-print solution with Shopify eCommerce. Now, Shopify subscribers or Shopify Stores can integrate the PrintCommerce Design Tool Plug-in with its Web2Print Admin Panel and easily set up their products for personalization and process orders with print-ready artwork files.
Some of the key benefits of PrintCommerce for Shopify are:
- Open the design studio within your website so that your customers are not redirected to another URL
- Configure products for personalization within Shopify admin panel with easy integration of web2print admin panel
- Supports unlimited products, allows custom options
- Support for regular (t-shirts, caps, sports jerseys, gifts, photo cards etc.) and irregular (mugs, pen drives, die-cut stickers, pillows etc.) shaped products where you can disable the non-printable areas for personalization with the help of overlay/mask
- Configure product for 3D preview, a full 360-degree rotation view of the finished product
- Configure products that are made to order, for example, a personalized sports jersey or personalized shoes where user can select the color and material of each part from the offered selection
- Group or team order with the same design but personalized name/number of each player
- Live pricing display within the design tool
- Fully mobile responsive design studio making it easy to personalize and order from smartphones
- Get print-ready output in the desired format: PNG, JPG, Layered Vector PDF file, SVG
- Customize the look and feel of the app to match your website and brand
- Comes with hundreds of pre-loaded designs, fonts, and clipart
- Hot folder integration for pushing print-ready files to designated server location
Here are some live implementations of PrintCommerce in integration with Shopify stores. The apps have been customized to fit specific business needs.
Offering personalized bags and tags with live 3D preview
Selling Personalized Coloured Plaques
Offering high end customized fabric and materials, along with cutting-edge digital print and laser cut capabilities.
DESIGN’N’BUY has a successful track record of developing and delivering customized design tool and product customization tools based on your specific business needs. So, just send us an inquiry today and we’ll schedule a Shopify web to print live demo of our solution for you with one of our experts who can guide you to make a right decision to implement web-to-print for your business.
Contact us for further questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.
Need more help? Click on an article below